|Capacity||From 0.5 to 6 TPH|
|Fuel||Coal, lignite, wood and wood briquettes|
|Working Pressure||From 10.54 to 17.5 Kg/cm2 (g)|
|Product Type||Three pass Boiler|
STEAMAX is a three pass, smoke tube fully wet back boiler, which can fire solid fuels like coal, lignite and wood. The fuel is charged through a charging door to keep the fire going. STEAMAX is designed to provide low cost heating with minimum operational complexity.
· Low cost heating, trouble-free operations & long-lasting
· Available with fixed grate and rocking grate furnace
· Available in shell & smock tube types
· Works on natural proper water circulation
· Provided with ID fan for maintaining to draught
· Safety valve, steam stop valve, water level gauge glass & control
· switches mounted on the boiler
· Multi-fuel option – coal/lignite/wood/biomass briquettes.
· Capacities : From 0.5 to 6 TPH
· Firing fuels : Coal, lignite, wood and wood briquettes,
· Pressure : From 10.54 to 17.5 Kg/cm2 (g)