How do Solar Steam Boilers Work?
- Higher temperature and Pressure can be achieved via Solar radiation.
- Cleanest, safest and quietest source of energy
- Solar energy does not produce any greenhouse emissions
- Lowest operational costs (energy is free from the sun)
- Lowest maintenance costs (minimal)
- Longer lifespan due to fewer moving parts and no corrosion
· Capacities: From 200kg/day to10,000 kg /day
· Heat Output: 4000 kcal per mtr square
· Steam Condition: Dry and Saturated steam for use
· Firing fuels: Free Solar Radiation